Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Admission to The Company is conditional until the tuition fee has been paid in full.
- Demand draft / cheque payments should be made favouring “Cogniedge Edutech Private Limited” payable at Pune.
- The tuition fee shall be paid on or before deadlines set by The Company.
- Submission of application along with post-dated Cheques, duly signed by the student /parents/guardian and approved by the concerned authority from The Company is a mandatory for availing instalment facility.
- Dishonouring the payment due dates shall result in denial of access to the academic activities, study material and other activities at The Company.
- The tuition fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances including following.
a. Cancellations made after the course has started.
b. Voluntary withdrawals / absentee is may the student.
c. Academic suspension/expulsion as a result of disciplinary measure by The Company.
d. In the event students are unable to complete the courses due to causes beyond the control.
of either of the parties to the agreement, including, but not limited to: acts of God; acts of the government; fires; floods; epidemics; quarantine restrictions; strikes; transportation contingency; other catastrophes or any similar occurrences beyond reasonable control the parties to the agreement.
e. Reimbursement if any will not include accumulated interest and tax.
f. Under certain conditions (If Company Satisfied with all proofs) fees will be refunded after deductions of administration fees and all the services availed from The company. (Not applicable after 10 days of admission)
7. Date of commencement, fees structure and resource persons may differ depending on type of course.
8. The content of the Application / website / brochure is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and it shall not be treated as any promise on the part of The Company.
9. The Company at its discretion may merge Offline-Online modes together in case of contingency, ensuring uninterrupted academic activities.
10. The Company provides guidance for competitive examinations. Admission to The Company SHALL NOT be treated as guarantee of/confirmation of post in any services to the state.
11. Registration/Admission to a Course is not transferable to any other individual/entity.
12. The student is expected to attend all the classes and tests to get the full benefit of the course and shall abide by the rules of The Company.
13. Login credentials, study material, video/audio lectures are for personal use only and the student shall not share the same with others.